With one entry ticket you can visit both churches!
The ticket gives entrance to both the Old and New Church in Delft. The ticket only gives entrance to the churches not the tower of the New Church. Tower tickets can be bought at location.
- Tomb of the famous painter Johannes Vermeer - Old Church
- Tomb of the 'Father of the Nation' Willem of Oranje - New Church
- Tombs of Naval heroes Piet Hein and Maarten Tromp - Old Church
- Tomb of Anthonie van Leeuwenhoek, inventor of the microscope - Old Church
- Famous stained glass windows of Joep Nicolaas - Old Church
- An information brochure (show this tickets at the counter and receive a free guide book)
- Visit to both the Old and New Church
- Valid for a single visit to both churches, one week after the first date of entry
Live Guide : English, French, German, Dutch
Languages : English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian